Guest Profile Image
Join our Ghostwatch or login

UK Haunted

454 videos912459 views10400 subscribers
officialukhaunted
Miki and Alex are UK-Haunted. A two man paranormal team who travel all over the UK with the aim to capture real evidence of the paranormal. We use equipment and science to help support our evidence. Is there really life after death? 99% of 'activity' can be explained, we are interested in the remaining 1%! Follow us on our journey as we aim to show you the truth... What really happens when the lights go off? Follow us on Twitter @UKHaunted and Facebook officialukhaunted #DontBeScared
Uploads
  • Ghost Box Paranormal Chat Show
  • 360 Ghost Hunting
  • Exploring Videos
  • Ancient Ram Inn
  • Behind the Scenes
  • Haunted Dolls
  • 30 East Drive
  • St Crispin Mental Asylum
  • Celebrity Haunted Hotel
  • Live Ghost Hunts
  • Radio Interviews
  • Season 4 Episodes
  • UK haunted pilot
  • Season 3 Episodes
  • Wales
  • Vine Videos
  • UK-HAUNTED US TV
  • Bloopers
  • UKH-TV Episodes
  • Specials
  • Season 2 Episodes
  • Season 1 Episodes

GhostBox LIVE Episode 2 with Dr Ciaran O'Keeffe

Ghost Box Paranormal chat show LIVE, episode 2 - We talk all things spooky with Dr Ciaran O'Keeffe
229
29
0
0
7

Spirit box Experiment

Live Spiritbox Experiment
105
9
1
0
4

Ghost radio part 2

Ghost radio LIVE
69
11
1
0
1

OMG!!! Ghost radio experiment

COMMENT and Join in with the ghost radio experiment...
117
8
2
0
5

GHOSTBOX LIVE Episode 1 Paranormal Chat Show

Join Alex, Miki and Nick as they chat all things spooky and strange #GhostBox #Paranormal #Ghosts #UKHaunted
214
19
0
0
1

LIVE Lockdown chat with UK Haunted

With lockdown still with us, what better way to interact with our friends and followers, than with a live Q & A session. We had questions from Twitter and Facebook and also from YouTube. It’s been a tough year as paranormal investigators staying indoors due to the lockdowns. We had a good chat and a laugh about previous investigations, best locations, favourite equipment and much more...
229
22
0
0
2
Load more...
Miki and Alex are UK-Haunted. A two man paranormal team who travel all over the UK with the aim to capture real evidence of the paranormal. We use equipment and science to help support our evidence. Is there really life after death?

Ghostwatch Paranormal TV

Paranormal TVParanormal TeamsParanormal PodcastsParanormal Documentary

N.B. Ghostwatch does not edit the videos shown on Paranormal TV in any way. Copyright remains with the author/owner of the footage.

UK Paranormal Team

Recommend a Channel

If it's a paranormal channel and you love it, tell us about it

Please, enter your name
Please, enter your e-mail addressMail address is not not valid
Please, enter your Channel name
Please, enter your Channel url

Recommend a Channel

Get Seen on Paranormal TV

Link to this Channel with our Official Paranormal TV banner

Copy the code below and paste into your website or blog!

Shop for FLIR products

FLIR Thermal Imaging Solutions

IPRAstrong is a Chicago based ghost...
If you love ghost hunting videos, D...
Supernatural Diaries is a paranorma...
Non profit paranormal investigative...
Ghostwatch

Ghostwatch Reports

Remove this ad? Click Here